We hope the information you find here will give you a flavour of life at Staincliffe CE Junior School and the exciting opportunities and experiences on offer.
All our staff, governors and parents share high expectations of themselves and of our pupils. We are proud of our multicultural community where every member is respected and given the courage to love learning and are trusted to work hard.
We are committed to achieving high academic standards and have a strong focus on English and Maths, whilst creating independent life- long learners. With high standards of behaviour and a clearly structured and stimulating learning environment, we enjoy a curriculum designed to maximise every learning opportunity and make it joyful. Additionally, we provide a rich programme of extra-curricular sporting activities.
We encourage families to play an active role in the education of their children. By working together we can ensure that every child is happy and successful and receives the best possible start in life.
Be strong and very courageous.
Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:7
Happy summer holidays everyone! School opens 8.50am on Tuesday 6th September
- Wear red, white and blue this Friday....
- The Local Offer is coming to a library near you!
- Year 5 have organised a fundraiser in school on Thursday 17th March...
- This week is Children’s Mental Health Week (7-13 February 2022). This year's theme is Growing Together.
- Using the internet safely and positively is a key message that we promote here at Staincliffe...