We hope the information you find here will give you a flavour of life at Staincliffe CE Junior School and the exciting opportunities and experiences on offer.
All our staff, governors and parents share high expectations of themselves and of our pupils. We are proud of our multicultural community where every member is respected and given the courage to love learning and are trusted to work hard.
We are committed to achieving high academic standards and have a strong focus on English and Maths, whilst creating independent life-long learners. With high standards of behaviour and a clearly structured and stimulating learning environment, we enjoy a curriculum designed to maximise every learning opportunity and make it joyful. Additionally, we provide a rich programme of extra-curricular sporting activities.
We encourage families to play an active role in the education of their children. By working together we can ensure that every child is happy and successful and receives the best possible start in life.
|Be strong and very courageous.
Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:7
*** SCHOOL START TIME - 8.45am *** *** External Gates/Doors - CLOSED @ 8.55am ***
- From 1st November 2022, school doors will open 5 minutes earlier at the new time of 8:45am...
- As is our ethos here at Staincliffe to help those in need, we will be doing a joint fundraiser on Friday 4th November
- The Local Offer is coming to a library near you!
- Year 5 have organised a fundraiser in school on Thursday 17th March...
- Children’s Mental Health Week (6-12 February 2023). This year's theme is Let's Connect.