Start and End of school procedures
6 September 2021 (by admin)
A reminder of the procedures at the start of school and end of the school day.
Start of the day – gates open at 8.45am and doors open 8.50am. Registration is 8.55am
- Manor Way and Staincliffe Hall Rd gates will be opened at approximately 8:45am until 9.10 am.
- Before 8.45am and after 9.10am, use the small pedestrian gate opposite the main school office. Please press the buzzer for entry.
- Staff will be at your child's entrance to school between 8.50 - 8.55am
- The school doors are opened at 8.50am ready for registration at 8.55am.
- Children arriving after 9am are late and must use the main reception door. Please note that there is no playground supervision before 8:45am and parents/carers are encouraged to remain with their children if they arrive on site before this time.
End of the school day – School finishes at 3.00pm. Before 3.00pm, please use the small gate opposite the main school office - buzz for entry
- Manor Way and Staincliffe Hall Rd gates are opened at approximately 2.50pm.
- Any child who has not been picked up by an adult by 3.10 (and is expecting to be) will go to the main office for collection.
- After approx. 15mins, school will contact parents/adults whose details are on the system
- If you plan to alter your child’s normal collection routine (i.e. you will be late collecting them or someone else is going to collect them), please contact the office. Sometimes children can be a little late coming out of school- collecting letters, lunch boxes, homework etc - we appreciate your patience with this.