HOME LEARNING RESOURCES
On this page you will find lots and lots of resources and links to help with learning at home.
- Weekly activities and projects/topics suitable for all year groups
- Purple Mash link and information - you can contact your Teacher through your year group blog
- Specific year group activities - updated weekly
- Resources for children working below key stage 2 and those with EAL needs
- Links to other great websites full of home learning tasks and projectsthat are updated daily/weekly - BBC bitesize, Classroom Secrets, Twinkl
- Lots of other websites packed full of ideas, activities and projects
Activities suitable for every year group
There is no home learning for this week - enjoy the half term holiday.
Writing challenges - there are 8 to choose from... do as many as you like.
scroll down to the year group section for this weeks learning packs.
These 2 activity sheets are linked to this weeks timetable of activities .
Scroll down to the Year Group Sections for this weeks Maths and writing tasks.
Literacy Projects - click on the title
Design Projects - click on the title
Sports projects / activities
We are part of the North Kirklees Schools Sports Partnership and they have pulled together some approved digital resources on the School Games website platform. Lots of activities you can do at home to keep active.
Please click on the link below
Purple Mash is the new creative online space. Purple Mash hosts an exciting mash-up of curriculum focused activities, creative tools, programs and games to support and inspire creative learning every day.
Purple Mash - Blogs
We have set up year group blogs on Purple Mash - Pupils have their sign ons in their packs. Click here for written instructions on how to access the blogs.
Pupils in school have created a video of how log on and use the blog , please click the link below
- Year 4 Maths home learning grid
- White Rose Maths – click Here children can watch videos and complete work.
- Literacy Shed - Click Here for access to free literacy resources
Resources suitable for children working below Key stage 2 and those with
English as an additional language
Maths Literacy Activate your The world Staying all about
imagination around us healthy EAL
Websites/links packed full of learning ideas
Outdoor learning activities
Miss Thomas in year 6 has produced a 10 fun things to do outdoors. Please click here to view.
Scouts – indoor activities
70+ worksheets for all ages
Joe Wicks PE sessions 9am daily - you tube
David Walliams story time – 11am daily
Scholastic home learning
Edinburgh Zoo – live cameras – link to pandas but there are other live cameras
Cambridge home learning packs
Minecraft home schooling